12/01/2010

On the road again

Kinda with my art. So here comes the second picture out of the 'circle girls' series (which, when the inbetweens are finished, and yes they are allready in work, will be in the end, see title). It is called 'Last circel girl'





 So that's the 2D part at the moment.....the inbetweens are in work...one nearly finished. I hope I will be able to scan and upload it this week. Beside the 2D illustrations I am working on my Morlos. Just finished four new faces yesterday and searched and found a bunch of allready fnished ones (they were still in boxes since moving to Berlin). I just have to say: I love SuperSculpey. I worked with different clay before and this is the best so far. It's nearly weightless and i can work it out super thin....just awesome!

Here some inspiration, enjoy:

SUPAKITCH & KORALIE - VÄRLDSKULTUR MUSEET GÖTEBORG from elr°y on Vimeo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen